Mission and Vision
Group MissionTo enable varied business interests with a robust and state-of-the-art distribution capability grounded in superior service, uninterrupted and timely support, scalable to nourish growth and diversification across businesses.
VisionThrough commitment to employees, customers, partners, investors and the environment –
- Provide an uninterrupted and holistic motoring experience by engaging in the business of automotive products and services.
- Benchmark ourselves as the state-of-the-art providers of service, quality and value to all stakeholders.
- Exceed all expectations on our distribution capability, ratified by external auditing and rating agencies.
ValuesRooted to Honesty, Integrity, Trust and Dignity, we embrace
Respect: Unbiased, non-discriminating behavior in all aspects of our business and interactions.
Teamwork: Goal oriented, synergistic and positive interaction within and between stakeholders.
Innovation: Recognize and reward creative ideas from all quarters of the organization.
Ownership: Where every individual is accountable for the success of the engagement and the organization.
Transparency: Clear and border less communication of all aspects of the organization (policies, performance, guidelines and processes).
Empowerment: Where employees feel trusted and involved in the decision making process – evidenced by institutionalized empowerment
QUALITY POLICYZAFCO will be a globally recognized partner for creating superior values and excellence in enabling varied business interests of automotive products with a robust and state-of-the art distribution capabilities, superior service, and innovation, uninterrupted. ZAFCO will be a globally recognized partner for creating superior values and excellence in enabling varied business interests and timely support fostering growth and diversification –
To our Employees
- To orient our employees at all time on company’s Vision, Mission, Core Values and Quality Policy;
- To attract and retain the best talent by providing the best environment to work, rewards and recognition, career progression opportunities;
- To improve the competency level of our employees through continuous training and development activities;
- To conduct employee feedback mechanism at all levels; 5. To foster unity among our diversified Human Capital.
To our Customers
- To deliver our commitments to the customers in full;
- To provide an uninterrupted and holistic motoring experience by providing the best of products and services;
- To gear our distribution capability to raise up to the expectations of our customers.
To our Company
- To determine requirements of interested parties through risk based thinking approach;
- To review the business objectives of the company to ensure that our investors are rewarded for their support and ensure corporate sustainability;
- To establish, implement and review a proactive culture of preventive and continual improvement though Quality Management System.
To our Community
- To remain committed as professional traders of tires, batteries and lubricants whose quality standards are in line with the social requirements and government regulations;
- To participate in activities promoting environment and efforts towards a green community.
Date: February 1, 2017